1. RESPONSABLE OF PROCESSING YOUR DATA: CARE HIGHWAY INTERNACIONAL with certification number: G63965578 and registered in the Registry of Justice of la Generalitat de Catalunya (Spain) with the number: 30020/B.
2. PERSONAL DATA: the personal information you provide us with refers to any information that may directly or indirectly identify you. This personal information includes information such as your email, area code, a contact phone. It could also include numerical identifiers such as your IP computer direction or the information we get through the cookies policy.
For this, the user (you) must guarantee that the given information is true and accurate, and you make the compromise to notify any change or modification of this information. Any lost or damage in the web or to the data processor that was caused by wrong, unfinished or incomplete information given by the user in the registration forms will be the sole responsibility of the user.
3. PURPOSE, LEGITIMATION AND CONSERVATION of the data processing sent through:
– Purposes: the correct management of registration and sing up on the website, the mailing of our commercial newsletter and some other communications about our products through electronic media.
– Legitimation: your explicit consent and acceptance of the terms and conditions.
– Conservation: until the subscription is cancelled or required to be eliminated.
4. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR INFORMATION: we sign contracts with trusted third parties so they can make several commercial operations in our name. We only provide them the exact information the need to perform the service, and we demand them not to use any of your personal information por any other purpose. We always do everything that is on our hand to guarantee that all the third parties we work with keep the safety of your personal information. This way, the personal information you provide us can be sent to:
– Third parties that help us provide you with services, such as platform providers, hosting services, maintenance and support in our database, as well as in our software and applications that may contain data about you.
– Third parties that help us to provide digital services or with our electronic commerce services such as CRM , analyzing the online web or the search engine.
5. RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA: anyone can withdraw their data consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case, the withdraw of this explicit consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or the connections generated previously. Likewise, you can demand the following rights:
– Request the access to your personal information or make any rectification if the information is imprecise.
– Request its suppression when, between other motives, the information is no longer required for the original purpose it was demanded for.
– Request the limitation of its treatment in some determinate circumstances.
– Request the portability of the information in the cases provided for in the regulation
– Other rights expressed on the applicable regulations.
If there is a case of divergences with the company about anything related to the processing of your information, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Agency.
8. CONTACT: if you have any bout or concern about the way we treat or use the personal information you provide us or you are willing to demand any of the rights previously mentioned, please write an email to email@example.com